Wednesday, May 02, 2007

Weather in Thailand (BKK) during April

Well I like to blog on the weather here.

Usually I compare it with the weather in Europe and more specifically in France.

Normally I enjoy being there bacause the weather is usually better than in Europe.


But since one week, well lets say that its not so enjoyeable.

It's raining most of the time. Sometimes it's really impressive.

Last time we were going to a italian restaurant 20min far from AIT. Its was raining so hard that we couldnt see a damn thing 3 meters away.

The cab driver was a woman, and she was so worried she was driving incredibly slow.

Not only was that a little bit boring, but it was also dangerous since she was breaking abruptly quite few times.


We also had an incredibly violent. A LOT of trees in the campus did fall. It was impressive to witness it. Trees were cut in half by thunder and stuffs, power was also cut several times.


The good side is the temperatures drop. There are pretty nice, somewhere around 22 to 28 maximum.

Therefore I make less use of AC (air conditioner) which is also good for the environement.



I'm a lil bit worried about the rain because my holydays are coming very fast, and I dont want to backpack under the rain.

Speaking of my holydays I have quite a lovely plan. But lets save it for the coming post, shall we?

No comments: