Friday, May 30, 2008

Looking for my next trip

I've been in Thailand for 10 days or so and franckly I didn't even have time to go to Bangkok.

But trust me this is about to change.

I dont have that much time left but here are the two cities I plan to visit.



First, Ayuttaya. I know, I know, shame on me for not going there sooner.
The city is just 1h away from my campus and its one of the most famous city in Thailand history.

It was the capitale of the Kingdom of Siam before one king decided to move it to Bangkok.


It mainly about temples, beautiful landscapes and elephant ride.

I keep you posted on that one.


The second trip is going to be AWESOME. Mark my words!

I'm heading to Koh Tao.

I wanted to describe Koh Tao, but that is actually a terrible idea.

U'll just see the pictures..and then we'll talk about it.



But if u happen to have been in Koh Tao, please feel free to share any tip you might have..


Ok folks that's all. I'll come back when I have some pictures.

1 comment:

Find Bangkok Hotels said...

Thank you so much for sharing your story. It's very informative. I love to read it and do hope to read your next story.