Tuesday, June 26, 2007

Pictures From Angkor - Part 2

Hi back,
I'm still in Paris. I told you the transition wasn't easy.

I had to get used to the ridiculously expensive prices for pretty much everything.




So I've found a job so that I can afford to spend 450 bahts (10euros) for a not so good meal.




Anyway the topic of the post is "Pictures from Angkor Wat" so here is a sample of the pictures I took during my second trip to Angkor. The whole album is available here
Trip to cambodia 2: Angkor Temples




And for those who just wanna see a sample, check below



From Trip to cambo...




From Trip to cambo...



From Trip to cambo...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

et on suppose que sur la dernière photo, à l'extrêmité droite, le mec bariolé jusqu'au visage ce doit être toi hein?... non? Damn! j'aurais pourtant juré que t'étais sur celle-là...