Wednesday, August 08, 2007

Back From Cameroon

Hi back.

I'm back from Cameroon, where I spent almost 3weeks.
It was part of my "Travel-like-hell-these-holidays" thing.



My digital camera was out of batt and, as the clever guy I am, I managed to forget the charger.

So all the pics have been taken by Christine's camera (The gf of my bro).



I might write a couple of posts on Cameroon and the life over there. But for now, it's all about pictures.




What? One have to put the luggages somewhere right?




My bro and the market in the background

Seriously it looks very much like the Russian Market in Pnom Penh.




Dla streets near the market.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Dis-donc! C'est clair et net, l'accessoire indispensable pour des vacances réussies c'est certainement le petit frère/photographe! ya k'à voir la mine rayonnante de ton frère pour s'en rendre compte...Mais visiblement,en clever boy,t'as oublié le tien en même temps que ton chargeur...Dommage!
Sinon, je te rassure, tes photos sont très réussies.
Et à présent, il ne reste plus que celles de Paris et on aura fait le tour. Merci !

Tresor said...

Well I've never been in a "tourist mode" in Paris so I dont have that many interesting pictures.
But since you mention that, I'll think about that.

Anonymous said...

loooooooool ca c yaoundé vrai vrai.il parait que les taximen sont toujours de mauvaise humeur. t'as vu ca tresor?