Wednesday, August 08, 2007

Pictures of Cameroonian Food

Oki, you know I'm into pictures of Food from everywhere.



So, of course, I have some pictures of the good food of cameroon.

I will put the name of the dish (I will use the Cameroonian name and a phonetic orthograph, cuz frankly I have no idea how some name are supposed to be written)





"Ndomba" poulet/Chicken "Ndomba". You have no idea how good this is until you try.





"Sangha". It might not look that attractive, but its one of my favorite dish in cameroon and it's delicious.

I was eatin that all the time. Mum can you bring some when you come in Thailand?





(My bro holdin)The "Top". The national beverage, exist in different "flavors" (read colors, since the main difference between them is the colorant they put inside).

Click on the picture to really size how the "top" bottle looks like

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

oooh le sanga j'adore c la premiere chose que je veux manger quand je rentrerai.tu vois c que j,aime sur ton blog,c le fait de prendre en considération meme les moindres détails pour en faire qq chose de tout a fait important. beaucoup vont découvrir c quoi qu'on mange au cameroun et c pas rien. euh oui par ailleurs il y'a un réel contraste au cameroun tellement visible d'ailleurs entre les villes ,les unes moins riches que les autres et a l'intérieur les quartiers aisés et ceux tout simplement lugubres . c bien de le montrer aussi.
bien de choses a toi

Anonymous said...

Il semble que vous soyez un expert dans ce domaine, vos remarques sont tres interessantes, merci.

- Daniel