Thursday, November 08, 2007

Monitor Lezard spotted in AIT

AIT is a very green campus. To describe it best I would say that it's a bunch of buildings erected on the middle of a forest.

We are surrounded by trees, natural gardens and all kinds of insects that come with such an environment.

We even have a Lake (partly artificial but it still does the job) with a food booth nearby so that one can eat sitting just near the lake.


This welcoming environment leads to a very rich fauna and flora.

One day, I was going for lunch when I spotted this big monitor lizard near the lake.
It is one of the biggest lizard I've ever seen (actually IT IS the biggest).

you can see by yourself on the pictures below.
















As usual, feel free to comment.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

My concern is is it really a lezard because it is Huge though So now u can live in the jungle without any pb i guess :p