Friday, October 05, 2007

MAC Lover

Needless to say that since I have a MAC, like most of the switcher, I'm in love with MAC OS 10.4.9 (named Tiger).



No more bugs, blue screen of death (you know the blue screen you get when WinXP totally screw up). After weeks of use, it's just what an OS (operating system) is supposed to be.


Actually I came up with a slogan for MAC: "MAC, it just WORKS".



Another thing, are the ROFL (rolling on the floor laughing) times I have when I'm talking with my friends and that they complain about Vista or about some viruses on theirs PCs.

Guess what I tell them then, yeah u have it right "Get a MAC" lol.

I also happened to see one or two weird .exe trying to install themselves on my MAC, I couldn't be more amused.

Guys, dont u get it, they are virtually no virus on MAC so stop trying lol.



Ok, I gotta stopped, I think that my friends can't take it anymore. Here is my 2 cents to them: "Try it and we'll talk about it after that ok?"



I can't let you without a small pic:




This is what I call real MAC love, what u think?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Amazing how one has to travel the world to know that people barely use paper and pen these days to take notes lol