Tuesday, October 09, 2007

Song of the day: Raul Midon

Raul Midon is one of my last discoveries over the last two months.

Let me put it in a simple way: The man is a genius.

He plays guitar incredibly well and his has a beautiful voice.

Did I mention he is blind? More on him and his life after the jump


The song title is "Sunshine" and for me it is the best song of the album with "If you're gonna leave" (which will be embedded in another post later :) )








I saw him for the first time on "Taratata" a french TV emission on music.

I was amazed by his performance. So, although I dont like to embed videos (yeah not everyone has a broaband, high-speed connection) I think this one worth the trouble.


So just press play and enjoy



So, any comment?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

j,aime beaucoup . il chante bien la mélodie est tres agréable,je ne comprends pas les paroles mais je suppose qu'il chante en douala.domage qu'il ne soit pas encore connu au cameroun. c un pro celui la .

Anonymous said...

C FANTASTIQUE, LES PRISES SONT VRAIMENT BELLES.
I REALLY LIKE IT