Sunday, October 28, 2007

More pictures from Kribi and the neighbourhood


Dude, I've seen more solid bridges in my life (not sure I've seen scarier ones though)




The waterfalls. Not that impressing hein?




Well people use them to wash their clothes.




And do fish too.




Which is kinda of stupid cause the fish is clearly too young.




Ok, it looks more interesting from this angle.




It's amazing what you can do with a close-up. Now it (almost) looks impressive.




My Bro walkin on the Water...well sort of.





I guess we can say that he's in harmony with the nature.




The last one. I like this one.



That's all folks...for now.

That's one hell of a catch up (thx bro for the pics)


The next post will be on the trip we made to see the "Pygmées".

So if you want to see more pictures or you want to know who are the "Pygmées"? well, stay tuned.

It's coming soon. Meanwhile, feel free to comment (note that if you dont want to sign in yo can always leave an anonymous comment).
If you want to know who are

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

il n'y a que toi pour prendre cette photo! mais elle est jolie.