Sunday, October 28, 2007

Pictures of Kribi beaches (Cameroon)

Ok, if you are just about pictures, then this post is for you (unlike the following post lol).

Since I wasn't the one uploading the photo, I can't embed the slideshow like I have started to lately. So it's gonna be a bunch of (selected pictures).

If you wanna see the whole album (with A LOT of pictures) then just hit any of the following pictures.




A close look to the sea, the water is not as crystal clear as it is in Ko Samet but it's still a beautiful view.





One of the hotel we visited in our quest for affordable prices.





The view from our bedrooms (which were 1 meter behind at the ground - and only- floor).





2 meters farther, just near the beach.





The bedrooms where we stayed.





The restaurant of the Hotel. The food is many times better than the building look.





I love this view at the dawn.





My Bro





Me





My Bro & Me





We were playing a really stupid game. So funny





Me again (sorry to bother you with me lol)





The Water flow is quite powerful, I left with some bruises (cause of the stupid game :) )




How cool is life sometimes?




Of course Hell is on Earth, but the Paradise is here too.




We were going to see the (little) waterfalls.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

oh my god. qui a dit qu,il ne faisait pas beau vivre au cameroun?il faut que je fasse un peu voir ca

Anonymous said...

I really like the picture there is only one thing i can say is that u had a great time there i wish i could be there to enjoy the beaches too

Anonymous said...

sympa les photos! c'est très joli kribi!