Sunday, February 25, 2007

Things are starting to get ugly here

I've been quite busy lately. I have a lot of work to do with these 7courses going on.

Meanwhile temperatures are getting crazy here. I ahd a shock on Friday, when I went outside. I was litterally burning.

Temperatures were about 36/38 degrees. If you have never experienced that kind of temperatures, you probably don't know what I'm talking about.

I've been told that it gonna be even hotter in the coming weeks. So if you have no news of me for several weeks, start worrying.



Good mews is that I'm to move to a category 4 dormitory. This simply means that I'm gonna have Aid conditionning (AC) in my future room. I'm so happy. I would have died otherwise if I had to past the next 3months without AC.

You might think it's joke, but when the weather get that hot, you think slower, evry thing is more difficult to do. Even motivation is harder to find. The only thing you want to do is drink something and eventually go to sleep.

However, the timing is pretty bad since the mid-term are in one week. So I need to work. I've been totally inefficient the last 3days.

I have to wait one week before moving in my new dorm. So, next week I think I'm gonna do an extensive use of the library which is on the contrary overcooled. Sometimes it's even a freezing place. They need to adjust that AC. But still I prefer cold than heat.



I'll let you know how things are going on here in the coming day.

No comments: