Tuesday, March 27, 2007

Hard to catch up all the news!

I've been pretty busy lately. A lot of assignment, projects and presentations.

Oh BTW, you may wanna try Office 2007. This new version really rocks. I wouldnt had believe that I would have to say that one day to a microsoft software but, Congratulations.



But I'm digressing. The problem is that I've been away of my Netvibes for 3/4 days and I have to cope with this 300 news waiting for me>



Even when you skip those which are not so interesting around 50 remains.

The problem here is the connection speed. It takes ages to open a simple page.

Even if you learn to be patient (in general, you have to learn to be patient AND cool in Thailand, otherwise you dont last long), it's still quite irritating from times to times.



Some interesting news:

Techcrunch talks about jajah here, they reached their 2 millions users.
For the french audience, I'm translating the post in french for TechcrunchFR, it will be posted as soon as Ouriel will come back from his holydays.
I'm glad for them. It is said that they focused on Quality. It a very smart decision.

But they need to address the same issues in the southeast asia region as well.

Cause i'm starting to think about have a glance at the competition.

You can find my posts on Jajah et other VOIP here.
If you read the comments on techcrunch article you will notice that i'm not the only one who start to complain.


If you want a comparison of VOIP, check this article



Going back to my netvibes page. Wish me good luck

No comments: