Sunday, March 11, 2007

Life in AIT : 108 Shop

 


The one-O-eight shop is a shop you come to know the first day you arrive in AIT. And basically you will go more often to 108 than to class if you do have long night like me.


The 108 shop is one of the four shops with have on the campus but it is unique. It's opened 24/7 including public holydays.

This is a shop I wish I had back in Paris. It's really handy. Especially since I dont have (yet) a fridge, anytime in the day or night I can go and pick up a fresh bottle of water.

Sad thing is that aside of water they mainly sell chips, and awfully tasting over-chimical industrial cakes. And the cookies are just eatable.
They also sell newspaper and magazine. Unfortunately I'm not that fluent in Thai (understand I barely know 20words).

Various others things are also available like shower gel, shampoo, dippers.



Oh BTW they do have cornetto ice creams, price is 20 bahts (less than 0.5 euro). YEah I can feel some becoming jealous.

Well, that's life. ;-)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey!
I remember having some good time in AIT's 108 too ^^
(and yes, it's damn convenient)

Unfortunately the bloody Thai mosquitoes often made the stay not so enjoyable...