Wednesday, March 14, 2007

Send Free SMS from your cell phone

So I wrote about sending SMS for free here.

Nothing new is this post, I just want to remind you that since it's a web based form which requires no software you can use it on your cell phone.



So you need a data plan, a browser ( Opera mini is the way to go without any doubt) and the adress www.gizmosms.com and you are set to go.


Given the prices of data plan and the amount of data required to send a SMS via gizmo, send an sms would cost you less than 1 cent.

That's a service I'm gonna use heavily when I'll be back in France.



There is a downside though to the use with your mobile, you have to input the phone number digits manually, something I'm not use to do at all since I use the phonebook.

But I do have a PocketPc phone running on Windows Mobile 2003 so I will use copy-paste.

However most of you will have to do the input by yourself. Sorry, nothing is perfect in life :-)

No comments: