Tuesday, March 27, 2007

THE picture of Bangkok

 



Ok, the title can be misleading. But I really think that this picture can symbolize Bangkok.


Because is an inextricable mix of ultra-modernity and kind of traditionnal, old lifestyle.


You will find this modern building, a brand new subway, a crazy networks of roads and freeways, and as you can see, these nice,neat, clean subway stations (invaded by Advertising of course)

And side by side with the aforementioned building, you will see this kind of old building with funny colors.

And along the road, all these small shops, and the vans that you, litteraly, catch on fly.



I really like this mix.

As I often tell to my friends, Bangkok is this perfect mix of Paris and Douala.

Definitely the place where I want to be.


P.S: The girl on the ad is definitely hot.
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

7 ans c'est vraiment long...