Saturday, March 24, 2007

Today was a good day

Today was a good day (actually yesterday but it doesnt matter).

I went to a very nice restaurant in Bangkok.

The name of the restaurant is "Once upon a time".

Very nice place, delightful atmosphere, very good food.

The adress is 32 soi 17 Pethburi Road, Pratunam.



I took some photos but with a friend digital camera so I'll post them as soon as I get them.

I dont have enough time to blog on this now (its 3:30 AM).But I will later on blog on that with pictures of courses.


Another thing that makes this day cool is that it was one of my closest friend birthday.

I know we kind of lose contact, but you know that you've got a special place in my life.

So HAPPY BIRTHDAY to you.

And to celebrate, this song is dedicated to you.




Bill Withers, "Just the two of Us", a great classic.

So click play and enjoy.

No comments: