Thursday, March 01, 2007

Overview of Social Music

Some of my friends tell me that my posts are too long.
Personnaly I think that it depends on how much free time you have.
Anyway there are many things I want to blog about but I just dont have enough time to do so.



Therefore when I will stumble upon some good articles, I will do a short post with a link to the original article.



Let's start with social music. Social music is basicaly all the services that allow you to listen, share and sometimes store music you like.

Techcrunch has post a comprehensive review on the subject.

I have translated this article for Techcrunch France, so click here for the french version.



My favorite one is Pandora, a service where you enter any artist or song name and it automatically generates a radio with similar music. It's a great way to discover music you don't know in the genre you like.
You can create as many radio as you want and even mix them.

You have you personal page where you can display your favorite artist and/or songs.
Of course you can share your radio with your friends. Its a classic for any social network.



RadioBlogClub is also very interesting because you can embed a song in your blog and I think it's a nice feature that I use on this blog. You may wanna try it.



All this website are designed so that you can listen to good music everywhere you can access internet.



More to come soon on this subject.

P.S: If you can't wait my post on it go check mp3tunes.

No comments: